So, it was actually a really tiny town, but there was a mall! We just shopped, ate, drank coffee, and sat in the hottub - it was awesome! It was so nice not to have to worry about messy kids, changing diapers, getting juice, brushing teeth, feeding them, etc.... just to eat in peace at a restaurant, be able to talk to my best friends, and catch up with them. We had a really great weekend, and we all found some good deals also!
I wish we could do this at least every 6 months! So, here are some pictures of my weekend with the girls.....Jenni, Me and Brook
AFter a day of shopping
When I got home Sunday night, Kenneth had gotten poster board and helped the kids make signs for me - It was so adorable!
Esther also picked out some flowers for me from Walmart - she wanted to show them off
I've never seen flowers look so beautiful
Luke in his laundry basket
Luke reading to himself - this was actually so amazing I had to get a picture - he never sits still enough to read a book!
We had to take Luke to the hospital for some testing - I love the little yellow gown!
Kenneth got this picture of Esther and Luke watching Saturday morning cartoons I think - he said they were hugging and kissing each other too
This video is about a month old - I just forgot to put it on another blog. It's of the kids playing with their wagon in the back yard, on one of the last warm days.
1 comment:
Adorable! And there's that little blondie with her head cocked to the side again!
Post a Comment