Thursday, November 13, 2008

homecoming part II

On Saturday we went to visit my old rooms when I was in college. Our first stop was where my roommate jenni and I lived our senior year. Westminster hall, which wasn't even finished when we lived there. When we walked in back 10 years ago, the toilet was in the bedroom! Looks a lot better now.


This is in the doorway of the room we lived in our sophomore year.

LUke and Esther chillin'


This was my room my freshman year.


Ruthann and I standing in front of our hallway signs.



Me, Ruthann Barnett and Karey Hall

After we visited the dorms, we went back to the room and Kenneth and the kids took a much needed nap. AFter the nap we got ready and took the kids back to one of the dorms, where they had free babysitting for 3 hours while we went to the alumni event. Here is Kenneth and I at the red carpet gala event.

After the red carpet gala, we all headed back to the Mariott where The Barnett's and the Hall's were staying. We threw the kids in one room and us adults went to the other room and ordered pizza. Karey was able to get ahold of some grace students who came to babysit for us at about 10:30. We were ready to party without the kids! well, we just went down to the lobby and talked for 2 hours, but hey, that's definitely partying for us - it was at least very quiet!

Here are the kids jumping on the beds in the hotel


We left on Sunday and the kids loved to ride on the luggage cart


We said our goodbye's to the Barnett family.....

...and headed home. Luke was one happy guy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may not make comments but I LOVE your photos and love to look at them often. mom

Anonymous said...

10 Year College Reunion! Wow that makes you old!

Just Joking!!!!! I am still younger that you though!

Jesse