I love that he says mommy all the time and I can actually understand some things that he says now. He is starting to look like a little boy instead of a baby, and his hair is growing so fast now!
here are some recent pictures of my little man.
A month ago, we started swimming lessons. They are not his favorite thing to do, mostly because the water is so cold, but he is doing very well. The first week he just cried and clung to me the entire time, now he at least attempts some of the things the teacher says to do. I like it because it's the only time he wants me to hold him, now that he is such a big boy.
This is his relaxing chair
"Touchdown!"
The kiddos posing in front of our house
A rare moment when he actually is letting me hold him! (of course he has to be asleep, in the pool or commotose to do this). but, I'll take it however I can get it :-) I love you Lukas!
1 comment:
That's a nice family photo and also the one of the both of them just before it. Have you noticed that Esther's head is often tilted to the right?
Luke IS growing up. In a heartbeat he'll be school age and it goes faster from there.
mom
Post a Comment