Tuesday, November 4, 2008

halloween

Trick or treat night was Thursday, October 30th this year. We had the special treat of having Kenneth's parents here to visit, so his mom and I took the kids around trick or treating and Kenneth and his dad sat on the porch and handed out candy.
this is the first year that it hasn't just been me here for halloween. Usually I have to let the neighbors take Esther around while I sit on the porch , so it was very nice this year to be able to go around with the kids. Here are some pictures from halloween this year.


Luke with the Raggedy Ann wig




Once Luke got the hang of trick or treating, he was sold on it! and he actually said "trick or treat" and "thank you" every time.






The Raggedy Ann wig wouldn't stay on Esther's head, so Babie wore it :-)



Eating watermelon with Babi after trick or treat.

No comments: