Friday, February 12, 2010

Grandparent's and Thanksgiving


Well, it's been almost 4 months since I've done a blog - things are just getting so crazy around here.
Between Kenneth's company shutting down, looking for a job, finding a job, starting his new job this month, getting the house ready to sell (over 60 hours of painting among many other things), looking at houses (we have to have a house with an office now since Kenneth will be working from home), and normal day to day activity with 3 children - it's kept me pretty busy.
But, I am determined to catch up with my blogging, so here is my first post with many more to come this week!
This is a picture from November when Ellie was 2 months old


Esther and Luke were singing to Ellie, it was too cute. Ellie couldn't take her eyes off of them.
Ellie sleeping in her beautiful room!
she always sleeps with her hand over her face - I love it!




In late November we took a visit to see the Great Grandparents - here is great grandma Emch with Ellie
and with the other two
Great Grandpa Emch
All of us
Ellie passed out in Great Grandma's arms
Daddy and his baby girl

Great Grandma Miller
Ellie JOY!
She's definitely a thumb sucker
I love that Ellie will fall asleep on me. The other two children never would, so I just melt when she falls asleep on me.
Our big Thanksgiving dinner at the Wright house!
The oldest and the youngest grandchildren with Grandma

No comments: