It's been a whirlwind since Ellie has been born, so I've gotten a little behind on my blogging.
This post is a catch up of everything that has happened in the last 4 weeks. This 1st section is going to be dedicated to my little man and all his craziness.
Luke started gymnastics the week that Ellie was born, but I wasn't able to go and take pictures for a few weeks, so here are the pictures. All the parents in the class say that Luke should be teaching the class - he does front handsprings and other things that most 2 year old can't do. Maybe he'll be our gymnast!



Just a classic picture - Kenneth and I both love this one!

Reading himself his book about animals before he goes to bed

"Washing dishes" for me

I got up one day and came downstairs to Luke looking like this! I think he was smelling a large candle and got his face too far in

He goes nonstop and then he crashes

The kids found this bandana laying around the house, so they wanted me to put it on them. They both looked so cute, I had to take pictures


About once a month we have movie night on a Friday night where we let the kids pick a movie and we pop some popcorn, get their jammies on and we all watch a movie. I just think it's so cute to watch them with their little bowls of popcorn.

Now some pictures with Ellie!
Ellie's first bath! - she did not like it, but she's since gotten to love baths

She found her thumb

Doing some much loved tummy time


Just chillin'


I had to put one in of her angry face - it's just too cute!

Here's some pictures of all 3 kidos





This is usually the story of my life the last couple weeks - trying to do stuff on the computer while holding the little girl

Last Sunday we went to my sister's house and celebrated her youngest's birthday - he turned 2! Here's most of the kids helping themselves to the remainder of the frosting from the Elmo cake!

Rachel (the oldest cousin) reading to Ellie. I think this is just the most adorable picture.
I changed Ellie's diaper one day and realized I left something upstairs that I needed, so I asked Esther if she would watch her for a minute. When I came down this is what I found - Ellie covered with a blanket and also with an open ubrella over her head. Esther said it would protect her from the rain :-) Esther's first babysitting experience - I'd say she passed

My friend Jenni from college came to visit us last weekend all the way from Maryland. The kids absolutely adored her. Here she is playing with them - I think they were all going to church (hence the headbands).
And last but not least -
This is my very first afghan I made (crochet) - I gave it to Kenneth's mom for Christmas this year. Their family room has an Americana theme and I thought it would go well with that.
1 comment:
I am glad you got a picture of her in the leopard outfit - but you can't see her little tights :0( It still makes me smile thinking of how cute she looked.
Post a Comment