Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas Sunday


Christmas eve we went to a Christmas eve service at my parent's church with my parents and younger sister and her little girl, then went over to their house for our annual tradition of potato soup! We also had pies that we cooked in the firplace like we used to when I was a kid.
Here's Ellie opening her gift from Grandma and Grandpa


Luke is his santa hatEsther and cousin Addie (she's Luke's age)



Our birthday cake for Jesus

Here are some pictures from opening presents Christmas morning

We got Luke this train table last year for Christmas, but took all the track and most of the trains off of it by February because they just kept taking the track off and scattering it all over the house. So, this year, we brought all the track back out and put it all back together. Luke's face this year was even better than last year, he had no idea that it wasn't a new table!
For Esther, it was all about barbie's and dolls - she got 4 barbie's with lots of clothes for them and she got a doll

I got Luke about 10 more trains - used from ebay - so that brings his train total to like 25! I think he has enough
for Luke, Christmas was all about Thomas - he got the train table, trains, books, and videos




After we opened presents and I made some casseroles, we went over to my parents house for the rest of Christmas day with my whole family - my two sisters, husbands and kids. My parents are showing off their scarves that my older sister knitted for them.
Kenneth and I with our scarves
All the kids! (minus one in utero - my younger sister is pregnant and due in June). The ages are 3 months up to 7 years.

No comments: