Friday, February 19, 2010

A visit from Aunt Bekah

January 5 Aunt Bekah came from Virginia for a 2 week visit! Here are some pictures:

Luke drinking hot chocolate from his new "Luke" mug from Babi that Aunt Bekah brought
Esther drinking from her "princess" mug
Luke being a good big brother - he is wanting more and more to hold Ellie and play with her
while Aunt Bekah was here it snowed about 7" - so the kids played in the snow a little

"Oh, I'm so tired from laying on the floor all day."
Daddy, Aunt Bekah and the kids went sledding at the golf course down the road - Aunt Bekah's first time to go sledding!


I love my daddy!



Aunt Bekah got to feed Ellie some of her first solid food - her oatmeal - and Ellie loved it!


"I like my first food"We love our Aunt Bekah - thank you so much for visiting!

No comments: