Thursday, August 27, 2009

Brunch and Baby room

Saturday morning, the girls in my Sunday School class got together for breakfast to celebrate my new baby. Our new tradition in our class is that Instead of doing baby showers for every baby (we only do them for 1st babies), we decided to just get together for brunch to celebrate the new baby - it is great because we get to do our favorite thing - EAT!
So, here's everyone..

Ann, Emily, Hannah
Mary, Sundi, Becky
Alia, Melissa, Me
Me, Melissa, Yvonna
Here's the baby room! - After the brunch, most everyone came over to see the baby room, I just got it done a few days ago and I was so excited about it that I wanted everyone to see it :-)
They all got me a book for the new baby
I made the pillow from a pattern I saw in my Family Fun magazine, the pink butterfly was Esther's when she was a baby, and the bear is a lovey that Esther picked out for the baby
Here's my willow tree shelf - and I was trying to find some picture frames that matched the room, I finally found some at Hobby Lobby


My first little princess who is so excited about meeting her new baby sister!

No comments: