Friday, March 27, 2009

Bounce - U

Last Friday, we went to a placed called bounce - u, that, well, the name really describes it pretty well. Every day from 9:30 -11:30 AM they have a preschool playtime, where the kids can bounce for 2 hours and they get a little snack.
I also got about 5 other mom's from my Sunday school class to go with their kiddos. The kids had a blast! Here are some pictures from the day:

Luke playing football

A perfect action shot!





Luke went down the slide before Esther did - she was too scared - until she saw him go down. He is just not afraid of anything!

the two kiddos together



You go to one room for an hour, then everyone goes to a little break room for a snack, then you go into a different room with different inflatables for an hour. Here's Esther and Luke with 2 of their friends from church.
In the second room, there was this huge obstacle course with a slide at the end. Here is Luke in the first part of the obstacle course. I thought I would have to help him through it a lot, but he did the whole thing on his own, including two climbing walls.
Esther and Luke both got up this climbing wall like it was nothing

The slide at the end




2 comments:

Jodi Bradshaw said...

Where is this? That looks like such a blast!! We are trying to find a couple of things to do with Owen before the next baby comes - I think he would love this.

How are you feeling?? Any sickness at all?? Hope you are doing well!

shoemama said...

I was really sick for the first 13 weeks! Just felt nausious all the time. But, I've felt better since then, just tired as I'm sure you are too. When's Owen's bday? the big 2!
This place is called Bounce - u or bounce - you, not sure which . Anyway, it's behind the dayton mall. It's $8 to get in, so I didn't think that was bad. you just have to pay for the kids, not the parents. when are you due by the way? You feeling good?