Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Last week of summer

I'm just posting some miscellaneous pictures of our last week of summer.
Esther is finally letting me do her hair more now (thank goodness, because a lot of the time it is straight frizz). I love doing her hair in 2 pony tails, although this week she started wanting her hair just like mine - in 1 ponytail.




I love this picture!


And the Luke man doing his peek a boo routine




Since the pool is closed now, we have to find other ways to occupy ourselves. They take turns pushing each other on Luke's little bike.






We also used our pool a lot after the big pool closed, which I think the might like just as much.



Esther showing me how high she can jump


1 comment:

Charity said...

Those are such cute pictures of the kids! Karis used to wear her hair in cute little pigtails, but now all she wants is one in the back all the time. I can't believe how big E & L are both getting.