Here's Grandma and the two oldest girls
The Dragon Wagon - this is the first picture
The first time around the loop (Esther's in the second car - she's starting to lean Rachel's way a little)
the second time around the loop (the operator stopped it after this loop and let Esther off because she was crying and clinging to Rachel for dear life)
This was a much better ride for Esther
That's better!
I like to be in control!
Luke and Grandma
Esther also liked the ferris wheel for kiddies
this was the one ride I got to go on and I think it was the hottest also - there was no moving air in that thing! - next year my sister is going on it with them :-)
About 2PM, Luke just couldn't make it any longer
He took about an hour nap, so that was nice
2 comments:
Great shots of a fun day. Would you pick out a couple of your favorite and give me a copy?
And "Amen" to the ratio of adults to kids. I like Charity's idea of going later in the week next year, though. mm
Yeah, that was a blast, but a little crazy with all the crowds. When in the world did you get that shot of them petting the bunny??
Post a Comment