About 3 weeks ago, I got a membership to our rec center - so we've been trying to go a lot before they close for the season. So, here are some pictures from our days at the rec center. The very first time we went, both kids would hardly even get in the water. now, Esther swims around everywhere and Luke actually gets in to his waist!
Esther with her girlfriends from church - Hadleigh and Lydia
Daddy met us at the park one day and took the kids down the little water slide
Luke doesn't really like the slide, but we make him do it anyway
Esther liked it more every time
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
SO...Esther DID go down the slide, with Kenneth. How did she like it? mm
mm - Esther loves the slide when she can go down with Kenneth or I, but she won't go on her own. Maybe next year. Jodi - thanks for commenting, I heard your guy was little too, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm taking Luke to the doctor today, so we'll see if he's hit 20 lbs yet!
3 comments:
SO...Esther DID go down the slide, with Kenneth. How did she like it? mm
Your kids are adorable! Luke looks like he is about the exact same size as Owen. What a cool rec center!
Jodi (friend of Charity)
mm - Esther loves the slide when she can go down with Kenneth or I, but she won't go on her own. Maybe next year.
Jodi - thanks for commenting, I heard your guy was little too, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm taking Luke to the doctor today, so we'll see if he's hit 20 lbs yet!
Post a Comment