Saturday, Feb. 7 we had Luke's 2nd birthday party. I picked a sports themed party because Luke loves basketballs and footballs, soccer balls, etc.. I made 2 cakes and Kenneth did his usual magic with the decorating.

It was very nice because all my family came, as well as a couple of our closest friends. My younger sister's in-laws were in town from California and they were able to come also! It was a full house! We had 10 children under 7 and 15 adults there. It was also a lot of fun because Luke really got into opening the presents. But, as soon as he would open one he would look at it, throw it on the ground and want another one. Here's some pictures of him opening his presents.

this is one that he picked out at walmart from some money that my Grandma sent him. It plays "rockin' around the clock".



He got so many nice things including a tool kit, a rolling suitcase, some pay-doh cans and tools for the play-doh, a couple trains, a couple fire trucks, some dinosaurs, some cute clothes, and a snoopy video. And his last present was a shirt we got him - we announced that we are pregnant with our third! Due 9-9-09

After all the presents, we ate some cake!


"I'm allowed to get messy this time, right?"


Here's my sister with her husband, daughter and in-laws

Mr. and Mrs. Mendoza (my sister's in-laws) brought presents for all the kids that they opened later in the afternoon - here's what Esther got

Luke playing with his hot rod car

All the family stayed for dinner - and my parents stayed afterward and helped clean up thank goodness. I was exhausted by that point. Here's Grandma reading stories to the kids - one of their favorite things to do with Grandma!
3 comments:
Congratulations guys!! How exciting!! I hope that you are feeling alright.:)
Congrats!
OMG! Contrats Hannah! How exciting!
Post a Comment