Monday, October 20, 2008

Happenings

Here are some pictures of the past couple weeks in the Ross household.
First, I have to say that I took Luke and Esther to the doctor 2 weeks ago to get their flu shots and they also did a weight check on Luke..........he is now 21 lbs. and 1/2 oz.!!!!!! Can you believe it?

Luke and Esther in their toybox - guess where all the toys are???


Esther in her tinker bell dress up outfitLuke playing peek a boo with Grandpa


Esther ready for cubbies


We have an outdoor shopping mall that has a fountain in the center and the kids love to go run around the fountains (they still are too scared to run through the fountains). Here is Luke posing by a lampost.
Esther likes to pose too

I think this must have been Luke's last picture with a binki (boo hoo - just kidding), he lost his last one 2 weeks ago, and we're not going back!
Luke loves playing with all of Esther's baby doll stuff, but this is the first time he tried to get into the baby walker! it was so funny! he actually kind of fit





Luke wearing Esther's sunglasses - he loves sunglasses!

3 comments:

Charity said...

That's so weird. I just checked your blog like 10 minutes ago and then got my email and there was the new update! Cute pics. :)

Anonymous said...

So Tinkerbell, eh? She looks so cute dressed up and then in her cubbies stuff.

I suppose Luke was able to get out of the doll seat?

mom

shoemama said...

Yes, he actually got out of the seat on his own. I atually didn't keep the tinkerbell outift, it was a little too small - she's going to be raggedy ann for halloween.