Thursday, June 18, 2009

catching up

This is just going to be a catch up blog of things since we got back from Disney world.

the most exciting thing since we got home from Florida is that we bought a new mini van on June 2! So, here it is...We got a brand new Honda Odyssey and we love it so far. I fell in love with the navigation system, the 6 CD changer, DVD player, leather seats, remote opening doors.... I could go on and on..



The kids still get excited every time I say we get to go somewhere in the mini van - and the best news of all is that Esther can completely strap herself in!!

Luke watching a DVD with the headphones - the kids can use the headphones to watch movies, and then Kenneth and I can listen to music or just have silence - imagine!


Luke is a little monkey, he can hang and crawl up anything - here is proof!

We were getting ready to go somewhere and Luke said, "just a minute", then he came back like this. He said he was ready now with sunglasses, necklace, tool kit and vacuum. I guess you're ready for anything if you have all those things with you :-)
Luke and Esther use this shoe bin as a boat a lot of times, and they will sit there and read in their "boat"
25 weeks pregnant!
Here's one way to read to the kids and keep an eye on dinner!
Luke started giving Esther rides on the little 4 wheeler. Only 2 of my kids could fit on this!
Luke kicking back

My little man - I just think he looks so cute riding his little hand me down bike - it's perfect for him right now and he's getting better every day.

There is a park close that is humongous and has lots of things for big and small kids. my kids like to play on the big kid area - and of course they will climb up anything.

I think they are better at rock climbing walls than I am! - they scaled this thing like it was nothing
Last weekend we went up to northern Ohio and visited my Grandma - we try to get up there every couple months, but we haven't been there since February I think.
She's in a nursing home now, so it makes her day when we can go see her - and the kids amuse her of course.
We took her out to lunch and then the kids wanted to play around the pond at her nursing home. They got to feed the fish in the pond

Grandma always has something special for the kids - this time it was fresh strawberries!
We love you Grandma!






No comments: